The Strategic Value of Personal Productivity
Date: Tuesday, June 30, 2009 by GTD Times Staff
David Allen is doing a webinar event next Wednesday, July 8th, hosted by Unbound Ideas.
In this 90-minute interactive webinar, David Allen will describe the strategies, tools and specific behaviors that dramatically upgrade individual and organizational productivity. In particular, he will focus on:
- The 5 stages of control and the 6 horizons of focus necessary for personal self-management
- How to get immediate control of “current reality”
- How to keep track of the total inventory of your commitments
- Why organizational issues are often personal process issues
- Why it’s so challenging to change the simplest habits
- How to continually self-consult to get back on your game
Register here. David also does free events like this for GTD Connect members. If you’re not a member, you can check out the two-week free trial, or join for by the month ($48) or year ($480). If it’s not for you, canceling is easy. Really.