What have you read? Take a quick poll

Date: Friday, September 10, 2010 by GTD Times Staff

We’d love to know how many of you have read Getting Things Done, Ready For Anything or Making It All Work.

[HTML1]

(please vote and submit separately for each one)

Looking to join a book club to discuss David Allen’s books? We have lively discussions about all three of these on GTD Connect, our online learning center. Read what your fellow GTDers are learning, challenged by, inspired to try and more. Going on now on the Connect Forums. Free for all GTD Connect members. Not a member? Check out the free guest pass.

10 Responses to “What have you read? Take a quick poll”

1. nuno says:

something is wrong with this poll, it doesn’t allow multiple choices. i read more than 1 book 🙂

2. zzamboni says:

@nuno: you can reload the page and vote again (I guess that’s why they say “submit separately for each one”, although it’s not very clear).

I read GTD twice. I bought but didn’t finish RFA (didn’t found it all that interesting), and I’m at the moment listening to the MIAL audiobook (from audible.com), and I’m thoroughly enjoying it so far.

3. Noah says:

I was able to vote for GTD, but I cannot see the poll when I refresh the website now. I also read the other two books, but I can’t get the poll up to add them. The page loads, but no poll.

4. rubengp says:

I read 3 of them, GTD twice; I’m finishing second reading of MIAW and thinking of reading 52 essays of RFA next year (1 per week).

No problem in reloading the page to vote again after clearing the top “Networked blogs” frame.

5. giovani says:

Noah – exactly. The same happened with my attempts.

6. Bert Plat says:

I’ve read all of them; GTD and MIAW several times. For some reason RfA didn’t have that much of an impact.

These days I recommend GTD to anyone who’s not heard of the method yet (yes, there are still heathens out there!); and MIAW to anyone who feels that GTD is too much about administration and not enough about real life.

7. Noah says:

Ok, I got rid of the “Networked Blogs” frame and it worked tonight. Tried that before, with no luck, but tonight I got my vote in for the other two books I’ve read.

8. Marius says:

I voted ‘Making it All work’ but I’ve read GTD as well.

9. Marius says:

now voted again, for GTD this time

10. Amyn says: