Our Workflow Coaching services are one-to-one Getting Things Done® training and installation programs. We offer three options, custom tailored to your needs and opportunities, all designed to bring you further in your mastery of GTD®.
GTD Coaching will disrupt your comfort zones and challenge you to think in new ways. The rewards can be tremendous if you’re ready for the adventure.
Two-days on-site in your workspace
Our most robust option, diving deeply into a wide range of areas of your GTD implementation.
Workflow Coaching Assessment
Two-hours to one-day on-site in your workspace
A great option to get a taste of our coaching services, targeting very specific areas in your GTD implementation. Learn more
Virtual Workflow Coaching
Eight 60-minute sessions through phone or video call
No matter where you are located in the world, our virtual coaching brings a coach to you to build your foundation and expand your GTD skills. Learn more
Is GTD coaching for you?
Our GTD coaching services are not lightweight solutions for quick fixes or simply about setting you up on a tool to manage lists. These are one-on-one intensives that will drill down to the core of how you work, coach you in making better tactical and strategic decisions, and guide you in building sustainable systems that will better support you flourishing, amidst rapid change and growth.
Our GTD coaching is for you if you find yourself in any of these situations:
- Rising quickly in your organization (as David Allen says, “The better you get, the better you better get!”)
- Taking on new pressures, such as managing direct reports, increased workload, or driving key initiatives
- Facing steep learning curves for new Areas of Focus you’ve been asked to take on
- Needing to get more and more done, with fewer resources
- Trying to balance a demanding work life with a meaningful personal life
- Dealing with a pace and style of working that isn’t sustainable for the long haul
- Struggling with leaky systems that don’t accurately map to your current commitments
All of our coaching services include invaluable support material to bolster your learning beyond the sessions, such as:
- The Getting Things Done: The Art of Stress-Free Productivity book
- GTD Workflow Map
- Methodology Guides
- One year membership in GTD Connect®
- Cognitive Preference Survey – to better learn and work with your cognitive preferences, as it relates to GTD (optional)
To get started with our Workflow Coaching services, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 805-646-8432.