Forum

• If you are new to these Forums, please take a moment to register using the fields above.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Home

Collapse
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
  • New Topics
Clear All
No content found
Show More
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
  • New Topics
Clear All
Please log in to your account to view your subscribed posts.
Directory Topics Posts Last Post
David Allen Company Forums
This is for general discussion about the GTD methodology. This Forum is open to the public.
5,265 46,951
This is for discussing specific products and tools people are personally using to implement Getting Things Done. This Forum is open to the public.
2,709 17,648

Latest Topics

Collapse

• evholten
    what time of the day do You Clarify & Organize?
    evholten
    All time management and planning is only useful if it helps you to actually dó more. At what hours of the day do invest in clarifying what things are and organizing your to do lists and support materials? Also how often (and whén exactly) do you take time to reflect? Isn't this awful waste of time?...
    Today, 02:14 AM
  • evholten
    Where does data go when is it processed but not done yet?
    evholten
    GTD says to pick up " stuff" only once and process it into actionable lists. But what do you do with the stuff while it is not being done yet? It doesn't go back to the inbox, but it isn't being dealt with neither, as it takes more than 2 minutes. Theoretically it is is an attachment to a...
    07-29-2015, 01:54 AM
  • dashik
    Advice for setting up a pre-existing Gmail account for GTD
    dashik
    One of the things I wrote down on my brain dump list was to process the rest of my emails. The thing is, I have many, many email accounts. However, I only have one "main" email account, where any and all emails received from any of my accounts (university email, work email, family/friends...
    07-28-2015, 12:16 PM

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
X