Forum

• If you are new to these Forums, please take a moment to register using the fields above.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Home

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
Latest Activity Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
  • New Topics
Clear All
No content found
Show More
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
  • New Topics
Clear All
Please log in to your account to view your subscribed posts.
Directory Topics Posts Last Post
David Allen Company Forums
This is for general discussion about the GTD methodology. This Forum is open to the public.
5,155 46,012
scipoafricanus
Did David Allen Die?
This is for discussing specific products and tools people are personally using to implement Getting Things Done. This Forum is open to the public.
2,668 17,313

Latest Topics

Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• scipoafricanus
    Did David Allen Die?
    scipoafricanus
    In John Lee Dumas' (@johnleedumas) podcast "Entrepeneur on Fire" (Dec 9, 2014), Robert Hirsch claimed that David Allen had recently died. For the claim, listen to http://goo.gl/9E7RZw @ 39:05. I have posted this question on Twitter but have received no answer from John Lee Dumas or Allen's...
    Yesterday, 10:54 PM
  • Sebastien69
    How to "Follow up customers" in GTD
    Sebastien69
    Hello everybody,

First of all, i must apology for my poor English. I've just wrote "learn english" in my "someday, one day maybe" list.

I am a "sale and marketing people", i work in fire protection and i'm selling Fire extinguishers , formation,...
    Yesterday, 05:33 AM
  • theilluminated
    My Weird Issue With GTD
    theilluminated
    Hi, I recommend watching this video first before reading the rest of this post:

http://www.ted.com/talks/derek_siver...urself#t-94132

I use GTD. I use it to keep track of really important things, things that really needs to get done. But I have one issue,...
    12-25-2014, 10:56 AM

Recent Blog Posts

Recent Blog Posts Module
Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
X