Forum

• If you are new to these Forums, please take a moment to register using the fields above.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Home

Collapse
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
  • New Topics
Clear All
No content found
Show More
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
  • New Topics
Clear All
Please log in to your account to view your subscribed posts.
Directory Topics Posts Last Post
David Allen Company Forums
This is for general discussion about the GTD methodology. This Forum is open to the public.
5,266 47,002
JeffB
Digital A-Z Files
by JeffB
This is for discussing specific products and tools people are personally using to implement Getting Things Done. This Forum is open to the public.
2,711 17,675

Latest Topics

Collapse

• JeffB
    Why do GTD Task Manager videos on YouTube not have GTD Contexts?
    JeffB
    Since contexts are important, I would assume that categories like @COMPUTER, or @CALLS would be standard. But none of these apps with their videos teach it. It's like they are trying to latch on to the GTD momentum but then show off a completely different process. (so don't say you are inspired by GTD...
    Yesterday, 02:48 PM
  • evholten
    Where do Admin-tasks go in GTD?
    evholten
    Paying bills, sorting tax forms, replying to those letters (again!) ... are those kind of administrative tasks single actions (=do it and get it over with) or project related (=to an overall higher goal to keep order)? Wouldn't it be better to keep "admin support material" in its own filling...
    Yesterday, 05:45 AM
  • pranaman
    Best GTD software solution
    pranaman
    Hello fellow GTDers,

I've read the book, and am trying to follow the system. I would like to enter all my notes electronically.

Thing is, It's overwhelming as I have so many notes. I am grateful for all the ideas I've had over the years and have captured most of them. I've...
    08-01-2015, 10:00 AM

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
X