Forum

• If you are new to these Forums, please take a moment to register using the fields above.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Home

Collapse
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
  • New Topics
Clear All
No content found
Show More
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
  • New Topics
Clear All
Please log in to your account to view your subscribed posts.
Directory Topics Posts Last Post
David Allen Company Forums
This is for general discussion about the GTD methodology. This Forum is open to the public.
5,225 46,514
This is for discussing specific products and tools people are personally using to implement Getting Things Done. This Forum is open to the public.
2,683 17,436
chris345
GTD Workflow map PDF

Latest Topics

Collapse

• chris345
    GTD Workflow map PDF
    chris345
    Would anyone know where to download a free copy of the PDF version of the workflow map that is plain vanilla black and white (as opposed to the colored version which looks cluttered). I'm reading the 2015 copy of the book and realized that I need a copy of the map on hand.

Thanks.
    Yesterday, 09:05 PM
  • musicisbliss
    Managing Contacts, and Meeting New People
    musicisbliss
    Hi All,

One area that is not covered in GTD, is how to manage all of your contacts. When networking, or managing large groups of friends, I find this to be where my organization falls apart.

I have tried using my iPhone contact list, but I don't want to accidentally call everyone...
    03-25-2015, 07:28 PM
  • cfoley
    Friday Afternoons
    cfoley
    ... are the most productive time of the week for me. I think it's because my weekly review is on Friday morning. Have you noticed anything similar?

I'm at a loss over what to do with this observation. I scan my action lists at the start of each day but I'm not sure I could justify a full...
    03-24-2015, 05:44 PM

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
X