Forum

• If you are new to these Forums, please take a moment to register using the fields above.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Home

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
Latest Activity Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
  • New Topics
Clear All
No content found
Show More
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
  • New Topics
Clear All
Please log in to your account to view your subscribed posts.
Directory Topics Posts Last Post
David Allen Company Forums
This is for general discussion about the GTD methodology. This Forum is open to the public.
5,148 45,918
This is for discussing specific products and tools people are personally using to implement Getting Things Done. This Forum is open to the public.
2,651 17,129

Latest Topics

Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• JSG
    Plastic folders
    JSG
    I wondered if anyone can tell me where to buy similar product in the uk to the davidco plastic folders - the shipping is almost double the cost of the folders
    I can't seem to find anything.....
    07-19-2014, 01:28 AM
  • theilluminated
    Customizing GTD For My Personality
    theilluminated
    I really love GTD. If I haven't had the system, I would never be where I am today (I am launching a company). But it was not without struggle, but that is for personal reasons and also the reason why I am writing this as well.

One characteristic about me (since I was a kid) has been the...
    07-18-2014, 06:00 AM
  • davidcoforum
    Advertisement Posts (all developers PLEASE read before posting)
    davidcoforum
    We are noticing an increasing number of people attempting to use our Public Forums to advertise products and services. Please do not use these discussion forums for that purpose. We strive to keep these Forums as GTD-centric and discussion-oriented as possible. If you are genuinely posting to say why your product could...
    07-11-2014, 09:18 AM

Recent Blog Posts

Recent Blog Posts Module
Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
X