Forum

• If you are new to these Forums, please take a moment to register using the fields above.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Home

Collapse
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
  • New Topics
Clear All
No content found
Show More
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
  • New Topics
Clear All
Please log in to your account to view your subscribed posts.
Directory Topics Posts Last Post
David Allen Company Forums
This is for general discussion about the GTD methodology. This Forum is open to the public.
5,251 46,759
laurarodgers87
GTD gone off track
This is for discussing specific products and tools people are personally using to implement Getting Things Done. This Forum is open to the public.
2,703 17,589

Latest Topics

Collapse

• SteSut
    Software for document conversion
    SteSut
    I am in search for a software that I can use for converting all the documents in my office to e-files. The papers are mainly related to accounting and tax returns so they have to be kept safe. Also I feel that e-files would be easier to manage than ordinary papers. So if anyone has some good suggestions...
    06-28-2015, 10:52 PM
  • adepijper
    Holacracy
    adepijper
    I work for a startup and we're thinking about implementing Holacracy. Just listened to the August 2011 podcast "Holacracy & Dynamic Steering" and would like to hear from other GTD Connect members about their experience with Holacracy. How easy was it to implement Holacracy? Go all-in,...
    06-27-2015, 10:38 AM
  • doctoruri
    GTD gone off track
    doctoruri
    Hi,

I started using GTD a few months ago, but I stopped using it just because I lost the momentum. How do I get back on the wagon?

I have a lot of tasks on Evernote, but I am not doing anything from there. I am not doing any weekly reviews, or updating the Evernote list anymore....
    06-25-2015, 11:30 AM

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
X