Forum

• If you are new to these Forums, please take a moment to register using the fields above.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Home

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
Latest Activity Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
  • New Topics
Clear All
No content found
Show More
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
  • New Topics
Clear All
Please log in to your account to view your subscribed posts.
Directory Topics Posts Last Post
David Allen Company Forums
This is for general discussion about the GTD methodology. This Forum is open to the public.
5,153 46,007
ArcCaster
Is using automation harmful?
This is for discussing specific products and tools people are personally using to implement Getting Things Done. This Forum is open to the public.
2,668 17,312

Latest Topics

Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• Folke
    No blue icons anymore?
    Folke
    It seems that as of a couple of days ago new posts are are not indicated on the front page and the icon on the left remains gray.

EDIT: And new thread, such as this one, posted under Gear & Software, is not even listed under Gear & Software. It is only visible under New Topics.
    12-18-2014, 07:10 AM
  • cfoley
    Is using automation harmful?
    cfoley
    Something that is beginning to worry me is that my computerised list manager has too much automation, and that having things automated keeps me less engaged with my lists. At the moment I'm using the fields "Repeat" and "Start Date" to automate things and I don't know if that's wise....
    12-15-2014, 10:19 AM
  • chris345
    Workflow wallpaper for OS X Yosemite
    chris345
    Would anyone know where can I download a proper GTD Workflow diagram wallpaper for OS X Yosemite.

I've downloaded a JPG picture from the net but the resolution is blurry.
    12-11-2014, 04:52 PM

Recent Blog Posts

Recent Blog Posts Module
Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
X