Forum

• If you are new to these Forums, please take a moment to register using the fields above.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Home

Collapse
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
  • New Topics
Clear All
No content found
Show More
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
  • New Topics
Clear All
Please log in to your account to view your subscribed posts.
Directory Topics Posts Last Post
David Allen Company Forums
This is for general discussion about the GTD methodology. This Forum is open to the public.
5,236 46,622
This is for discussing specific products and tools people are personally using to implement Getting Things Done. This Forum is open to the public.
2,691 17,487

Latest Topics

Collapse

• shelzmike
    Keeping separate personal & work systems
    shelzmike
    I have studied GTD for awhile and understand the major tenets; however, have failed in the past to keep up for various reasons. Mainly due to being overanalytical and making it too complicated. However, I have recently gotten a significant promotion and am now the Lead Site IT analyst for a multinational...
    Today, 10:18 AM
  • tmsiddiqui
    Problems with Exchange/Iphone integration for Tasks with Categories
    tmsiddiqui
    Hi All,

I finally got my outlook tasks set up just the way I like it, but unfortunately for the life of me I can't get my outlook tasks to sync to an app on my iphone that will allow me to organize tasks according to the categories set up in outlook.

Because of the way my...
    Yesterday, 12:25 AM
  • cfoley
    Scanners
    cfoley
    I think I am fed up dealing with paper files. I know a lot of people here have gone paper-free and was hoping you might have some advice on scanners. I would like it to also be good for photos as I would like to scan all my old family photos. Two in one would be best but if the quality would suffer...
    04-15-2015, 02:31 PM

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
X