Forum

• If you are new to these Forums, please take a moment to register using the fields above.
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Real Estate Assistant (REA)... anyone using with GTD? Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Real Estate Assistant (REA)... anyone using with GTD?

Hello,
    Does anyone use a program called "Real Estate Assistant"? It's a customer relations management (CRM) program for commercial real estate professionals. It's also a time-management program. I can set it up using GTD practices, but it only syncs to Outlook Calendar (not tasks). Looking for suggestions on how to practice GTD using this program....that I've invested a lot of money in! Thanks in advance....

I took a look at it. It looks a bit like ACT with real estate features. In general, I have found CRM is not good for GTD and I recommend you simply use something else to manage your projects and next actions. If you buy a pig and try to get eggs from it instead of bacon, you are going to have problems.

Comment

Eggs, bacon...your analgies are making me hungry!

Yes, REA is similar to ACT. I'm reaching the same conclusion that my CRM won't work well with GTD. Sigh.. Now I will need to find a system that will work with my PC and Iphone. I've tried Toodledo and RTM and not loving those. Too bad Omnifocus doen't have a PC version. Any suggestions on this front?

Comment

Working...
      X