Forum

• If you are new to these Forums, please take a moment to register using the fields above.
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Fililng with Netcentrics : did I miss something? Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fililng with Netcentrics : did I miss something?

Greetings -
    I've been using Netcentrics (Outlook add-in) for a while and do appreciate the 'automation' aspect of it. Having said so, I'm stuck with what I believe is a restriction in file management.
    Let me try to explain :
    I have created a series of folders on my hard drive for Project Support Material and General Reference; I store attachments and/or email contents according to their value for either my projects or future reference.
    I'm stuck with a tedious 'save as' process here since Netcentrics only allows to save within Outlook (unless I missed something).
    Can anyone point me to my mistake (if any) or to an efficient workaround?
    Thanks for your feedback!

Filing

Sorry for the typo

Comment

Hi Marc,

That looks to be the case. I just checked my demo copy of the GTD Outlook Add-In. Looks like you would have to right click on the attachments in the email and select "Save All Attachments" to save those to a location outside of Outlook.

To save the whole message as .msg or .html format, you can go File>Save As to save it to a location outside of Outlook.

Kelly

Comment

Working...
      X