Forum

• If you are new to these Forums, please take a moment to register using the fields above.
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Looking for a GTD webapp with both Android and Ipod Touch native apps Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a GTD webapp with both Android and Ipod Touch native apps

I've tried Evernote and didn't like it much, and unfortunately Toodledo (which offers both apps) is not a good match for me as well.
    Are there any others? Thanks a bunch!

Here you can find a list of apps for Android and Iphone to check

Comment

thanks, this is a great list - but I'm looking for a webapp to replace Toodledo with...

Comment

Originally posted by katy246 View Post
        I've tried Evernote and didn't like it much, and unfortunately Toodledo (which offers both apps) is not a good match for me as well.
        Are there any others? Thanks a bunch!
        Try Remeber the Milk. What features are you looking for?

Comment

Try Springpad

Hi there, I have been using Springpad for a while to implement my GTD system. They have a nice webapp and iPhone, iPad and Android apps -- all free. It has much of the power of Evernote, but better task management and a prettier interface. Here are a couple of links to articles on how people have used GTD with this app.

http://blog.springpadit.com/2010/12/...-in-springpad/

If that doesn't suit you, you might try nirvanahq.com. It's a very pretty GTD-oriented webapp, but the mobile versions are browser-based and require an internet connection to work.

Comment

I was using ActionComplete which I really liked, but they are going to start charging $20 per year, so I've been looking at alternatives.

I really like this new Android app DGT-GTD. It Sync's with Toodledo.

Comment

I use Nozbe. Love that it truly works on every device I have and it's pretty well designed.

Comment

Working...
              X