• If you are new to these Forums, please take a moment to register using the fields above.
Announcement Announcement Module
No announcement yet.
The filing-drawer alphabet tabs Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
Conversation Detail Module
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • The filing-drawer alphabet tabs

    The "General Reference Filing" article in "Free articles" has a nice picture of a filing drawer with alphabet tabs in it (specifically the letter "S"). They're basically big cardboard dividers which help divide up your filing drawers and easily find each letter's files. I can't find them anywhere, on or off line. Can anyone give me a pointer? I'm in the UK, but I'm prepared to have the things shipped from anywhere.
    Last edited by John Forrister; 11-28-2011, 07:08 AM. Reason: removed advertising

  • #2
    I purchased mine in-store at Office Depot a number of years ago. I don't know if they ship international.