Forum

• If you are new to these Forums, please take a moment to register using the fields above.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

David's workspace

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• David's workspace

Not sure about the etiquette of posting something from David's tweet back to his forum but I really enjoyed looking at this:

The original is slightly larger showing the printer on the right. If you want to see it go here.

I don't think that's his desk. I saw a you tube video where he was actually at his desk, explaining this and that re. organization and it was L-shaped.

Whoevers desk that IS must have small hands and bad eyesight judging by the Keyboard/monitor ratio.

I found it, here is his desk. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9ULWQ_tnM8

Comment

Originally posted by Mike in Winnipeg View Post
      I don't think that's his desk. I saw a you tube video where he was actually at his desk, explaining this and that re. organization and it was L-shaped.

Whoevers desk that IS must have small hands and bad eyesight judging by the Keyboard/monitor ratio.

I found it, here is his desk. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9ULWQ_tnM8
      Ah damn I've missed a joke have I . Thanks.

EDIT: No it is David's home space. Excellent.
      Last edited by mmurray; 03-28-2012, 03:10 PM.

Comment

These are different office spaces. The desk in the video is David's office @ DAC headquarters. The one in the photo was taken by David in his home office last week.

Comment

Kelly, I think I prefer your desk, I remember a while ago you posted a photo of your home office with a beautiful view through the window to your garden

Comment

A beautiful view through the window...

Originally posted by Suelin23 View Post
            Kelly, I think I prefer your desk, I remember a while ago you posted a photo of your home office with a beautiful view through the window to your garden
            Yes, I have to order such "a beautiful view through the window to Kelly's garden" for my home office...

Comment

Originally posted by Suelin23 View Post
              Does it have GTDog though ?

Michael

Comment

More GTD office photos.

You can find more GTD office photos in these threads:

Comment

[QUOTE=TesTeq;97437]You can find more GTD office photos in these threads:

Thanks but they want my credit card

Michael

Comment

Originally posted by mmurray View Post

Thanks but they want my credit card
                    Sign up for the free 2 week trial to see what you are missing

Comment

Everything's within reach. Somewhat similar with mine with the coffee on the left side.

Comment

Originally posted by Oogiem View Post
                        Sign up for the free 2 week trial to see what you are missing
                        Good idea. I think I'll wait until next break and I can have a GTD vacation.

Michael

Comment

Working...
                        X