Forum

• If you are new to these Forums, please take a moment to register using the fields above.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Calendar

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calendar

What kind of calendar works best with GTD? I'm so used to needing lots of room for to-do lists and I suppose I don't really need it using this method. What works best for most of you?

I live by my Palm. I'll probably die by my Palm.

Comment

Palm and Outlook

I have no complaints about the Palm calendar. I am using KeySuite currently, since I had to buy it to get around Palm's address book limitations.

I don't see any significant difference in calendar functionality, although there is a nice app, KeyToday, that displays all appointments and tasks that have a due date of today.

Comment

I use an iPAQ 4150, with the Outlook calendar on my laptop synced with it. I keep a Year-at-a-glance calendar to review the landscape when required. Works well for me thus far.

Comment

My advise PBS is a Palm, you have a great calendar, a lot of space for todos and a great portable interface.

I try paper before, but my planner was so big that was a pain to carry, therefore my capture was really limited. Now with the palm is been improved by 300%

Sadly need the 20% DA talks in an old newsletter.....

Comment

Re: Calendar

What kind of calendar works best with GTD? I'm so used to needing lots of room for to-do lists and I suppose I don't really need it using this method.
            The best?

A current one.

Keep it current with:

-Day specific actions
            -Time specific actions
            -Day specific information/reminders

Review it regularly to see the power of a current calendar.

Comment

Working...
            X