Forum

• If you are new to these Forums, please take a moment to register using the fields above.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

What mobile list manager do you use?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm back to Google Tasks with the Android GTasks app. Google tasks may lack a little functionality, and have a really weak web interface, but the simplicity is more important to me than a couple of optional features. I used RTM for a year, but adding tasks was such a pain, I found myself not doing it.

Comment

Other: DejaTasks synced with Outlook using Companionlink

I use DejaTasks (part of DejaOffice) synced with Outlook tasks on PC using Companionlink.

Comment

The best one for me and my must have is iOS Reminders to Outlook.

Comment

I'm omnifocus through and through, though I'm now using workflowy as an outliner. The integration from workflowy isn't as good as it could (will?) be, but it's a great and flexible tool.

Comment

Pocket Informant

I like that it has a calendar as well as the tasks, there are projects and contexts

Comment

Lotus Notes Traveler

Originally posted by kelstarrising View Post
              We'd love to know what you are finding useful out there to manage your GTD lists on your mobile device. Please take the poll!
              Notes Traveler is the server database for work mail, calendar, projects/actions.
              I used to use Note F1 as the mobile interface to my lists
              but now use Lotus ToDo

Comment

Evernote is my listmanager of choice

Hi,

I use Evernote for all GTD related list management.

Comment

Evernote?

Originally posted by enyonam View Post
                  I use Evernote as my main GTD system now and, once I got to the 4th or 5th configuration, I've that it is perfect for on the go as well.
                  Hi - are you able to share how you use Evernote? Do you use tags and then saved searches to have your different lists?

Comment

Evernote

Hi Kenny,

Basically I have notebooks for the different lists in GTD. On my blog I describe in details how it works for me: http://www.fokkekooistra.nl/blog/tag/evernote.

Comment

zendone

My digital paper, checklists, project support and someday/maybe ideas are in Evernote, and my calendar is Google/Gcal, so I love zendone's tight integration with both.

Until this week it was in beta, and therefore free to use via web and iPhone. No Android app yet. Paid plans took effect this week, but there is still a free trial available.

All zendone does it GTD, so no elaborate setup is required - it is quick and easy to use.

But all it does is classic GTD, which can be a bit limiting

Comment

I use Conqu on the BlackBerry PlayBook tablet - very good app!! : )

I use Conqu on the BlackBerry PlayBook tablet - very good app!! : )

Comment

Evernote

I'm also using Evernote

Comment

Using Touchdown on Android 4.1.2 to synch with Exchange Tasks

Comment

OneNote

I use MS OneNote for my lists and all my digital references, notes, project stuff, etc. Since my office has a scan and email feature on the copier, I commonly scan hard copies of things and put them in OneNote as well. OneNote usually comes with MS Office Suite. I think it's fairly unknown from what I gather. Sad, it's a pretty good tool for GTD...at least for me.

Comment

Next Action!

I use Next Action! on the blackberry synched with Outlook on the computer at work.

Tom

Comment

Working...
                                X