Forum

• If you are new to these Forums, please take a moment to register using the fields above.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

What mobile list manager do you use?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mber the Milk Versus Reminders

Hi all

I'm really stuck on this question. So stuck that it is impacting on my GTD. Can anyone advise on Remember the Milk versus IOS reminders? That's my current dilemma.

What I like about RTM is that I can enter things on the iPhone or through their mobile website on my desktop which I find a little faster.

I'm attracted to the fact that Reminders is a native app and the easy interaction between it and other iPhone apps like the calendar etc. I'm about a third of the way through the webinar.

Also, I think I'm about to upgrade to an iPhone 5, or at least a 4S bbecause I want to be able to use Syrie. Does anyone know how it woud o on a third party app such as RTM?

Any advice appreciated.

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Catherinem70 View Post
      Hi all

I'm really stuck on this question. So stuck that it is impacting on my GTD. Can anyone advise on Remember the Milk versus IOS reminders? That's my current dilemma.

What I like about RTM is that I can enter things on the iPhone or through their mobile website on my desktop which I find a little faster.

I'm attracted to the fact that Reminders is a native app and the easy interaction between it and other iPhone apps like the calendar etc. I'm about a third of the way through the webinar.

Also, I think I'm about to upgrade to an iPhone 5, or at least a 4S bbecause I want to be able to use Syrie. Does anyone know how it woud o on a third party app such as RTM?

Any advice appreciated.

Thanks.
      RTM and Reminders are pretty different. It isn't clear to me what your desktop platform is, and that might make a difference. I like the iOS RTM, but their web interface is not for me. On balance, I like Toodledo better than RTM but it is nicer to have a native app on the desktop. You can use Siri with RTM if you pay for a subscription. I'd get a 5, because the 5S or 6 is due "soon."

Comment

Iqtell

IQTELL. I've only been using it for a couple of weeks, and so far it's working great. I haven't completely implemented GTD yet, but IQTELL seems like it will be a really good tool for it.

Comment

Iqtell

I am also using IQTELL, even though it is still in beta, what an amazing app. I have all my email accounts set up in it, Evernote, calendars, etc.

Comment

Play2Focus. This is mailbox-like GTD app.

This is very useful for controlling the priority of tasks.

Comment

Of

I am using OmniFocus - on Mac and iPad, with occasional (sporadic) use of OmniOutliner on the iPad.

Comment

TaskTask

I use TaskTask which syncs my tasks (outlook) with my IPhone and IPad. I use the standard calendar on the IPhone/IPad to sync to my work calendar (outlook). I use the same system for both work and personal.

Comment

Pocket Informant

I use pocket informant on iOS... Possibly switching to evernote in a few week, but still not sure about this!

Comment

MLO - My Life Organised

Great desktop and mobile app (I use android)

Comment

Mobile Task/List Manager

With my BlackBery Z10, I'm using the native Remember; kind of an Evernote-light.

Comment

Deja Office/Companion Link

Originally posted by TomasGardstrom View Post
                        I use DejaTasks (part of DejaOffice) synced with Outlook tasks on PC using Companionlink.
                        Me, too. Working well on my BlackBerry Z10.

Leslie

Comment

I really dislike the Z10's Remember app, so sideloaded the Android Evernote app and use Deja Office/Companion Link to sync with Outlook for tasks, calendar.

Leslie

Originally posted by gbfree10GTDForum View Post
                          With my BlackBery Z10, I'm using the native Remember; kind of an Evernote-light.

Comment

Evernote

mobile lists on phone: Evernote (on computer: OmniFocus)

Comment

Nozbe

Originally posted by mcogilvie View Post
                              I actually found The Hit List to be non-intuitive, and prefer both Things and OmniFocus to it. It's one of the programs I stopped testing after entering only a few test items. Different strokes for different folks, I guess.
                              On a PC with Microsoft Exchange. Have you tested Nozbe?

Comment

Originally posted by mak View Post
                                On a PC with Microsoft Exchange. Have you tested Nozbe?
                                Yes, but I think it is unwieldy and pricy. I'm not sure what options PC users have- I left windows behind a long time ago.

Comment

Working...
                                X