Forum

• If you are new to these Forums, please take a moment to register using the fields above.
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Best timeline / gantt chart app ? Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best timeline / gantt chart app ?

Online or desktop or app.

Originally posted by Tado View Post
    Online or desktop or app.
    Platform?

Comment

Platforms:
      iOS / Mac / PC

Comment

Platforms:
        iOS / Mac / PC
        Check out

Lightweight iPad: Timeli
        iPad/Mac: omniplan
        PC: ms project

but honestly none of them make my heart race.

Comment

Mac based one is Aeon Timeline, specifically designed for writers who are placing characters and events in a story it's really cool feature is you can set your own year/month/day times. I've adapted it to be a project plan in part because I can collapse and expand pieces to see more or less detail. The Story arc features adapt well to pieces of a plan or separate interlocking projects.

http://www.scribblecode.com/

Download a free trial to test with.

Comment

Thanks for the suggestions !
            i think after looking though a couple of these apps, what I really need is more of a visual timeline of a linear calendar. Something that I can place a lot of images in. Right now I found upon this app.

http://www.timelinemaker.com/

Comment

Thanks for the suggestions !
              i think after looking though a couple of these apps, what I really need is more of a visual timeline of a linear calendar. Something that I can place a lot of images in. Right now I found upon this app.

http://www.timelinemaker.com/
              Timeli for the iPad is more that kind of tool, but of course there's not going to be PC integration. But it's not expensive.

Comment

I work with many large national companies and hotel chains that have subsiduaries. If a national customer reports an issue at say one of his hotels would this be a project ( assuming it meets the criteria 2 or more actions ) listed under in this instance the Customer/owner , The individual hotel or the area manager requesting or would it be another definied heading.
                I would be interested to hear of the way others deal with this bearing in mind there are many such organisations i get involved with directly or through reportees..
                i hope ive eplained it clearly enough to enable some much needed feedback from you experts out there

Regards

Comment

Working...
                X