Forum

• If you are new to these Forums, please take a moment to register using the fields above.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best iOS Mail App ?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best iOS Mail App ?

I've always used the Mail app Apple developed, but then switched to Mailbox. Mailbox was pretty fast, in till i found out a "list" i make isn't transferred across all mail client. Now i'm on the Gmail app, and found it not too bad. Just wondering what the best mail app that can make an "action list" and that list can be universal on all mail apps... Anyone tried Sparrow ?

Originally posted by Tado View Post
    I've always used the Mail app Apple developed, but then switched to Mailbox. Mailbox was pretty fast, in till i found out a "list" i make isn't transferred across all mail client. Now i'm on the Gmail app, and found it not too bad. Just wondering what the best mail app that can make an "action list" and that list can be universal on all mail apps... Anyone tried Sparrow ?
    I'd go back to Mail and set up folders for lists, which are universal. The kind of features that Mailbox adds are necessarily non-universal.

Comment

Originally posted by Tado View Post
      Anyone tried Sparrow ?
      Yeah, I use Sparrow for my iOS work emails (personal ones in normal Mail.app). Works great. Wish it was available for iPad.

Comment

Working...
      X