Forum

• If you are new to these Forums, please take a moment to register using the fields above.
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
NetCentrics Outlook Add-In and Exchange Server - question Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NetCentrics Outlook Add-In and Exchange Server - question

Hi All,
    thinking to squezze more functionality of my work Outlook 2010, I am looking to NetCentrics Add-In.

It is tempting, but one key thing is unclear for me - whether all the specific add-in categories and data is stored on a Exchenge Server or locally? Thing is we do switch our work PC's quite frequently, say once every two months (reason for that is totally different story). Convenient thing about using a 'vanilla', no add-ins Outlook is ability to switch computers in no time, as all my categories and tasks are syncd to Exchange.

Will I be able to do the same with the add in? Does the add-in data stay on Exchange, as it is with plain Outlook? Will changing the work PC cause the hassle of reconfiguring stuff?

As I said, the Add-In looks good, especially the link between actions and projects. On the other hand, I am pretty comfortable with my no add-ons setup. You know, they say that if something ain't broken, then dont fix it...

Thanks!

Stored in the Outlook data

The GTD data is stored in the Outlook data & so also in the Exchange data & will sync automatically to a new (workstation) Outlook profile.

GTDOA Support Team

Comment

Project Central (Netcentrics) no replication on two different Outlook clients

Originally posted by GTDNetCentricsSupport View Post
      The GTD data is stored in the Outlook data & so also in the Exchange data & will sync automatically to a new (workstation) Outlook profile.

GTDOA Support Team
      Hi all,

Apologies if this topic has been addressed elsewhere.
      I'm using netcentrics on a desktop and a laptop.
      I work with my desktop at my home office and my laptop at corporate HQ.
      Issue is that my projects are stored in Project Central on my deskptop computer and I cannot find those projects on my desktop Outlook client in Project Central.

Any solution for this problem?

Thanks a mil

Marc

Comment

Not understanding the issue?

Do you mean... Projects are listed in Project Central on the desktop, but not the laptop?

GTDOA Support Team

Comment

Working...
        X