Forum

• If you are new to these Forums, please take a moment to register using the fields above.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

GTD Outlook Add-in??

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GTD Outlook Add-in??

Do any of you use the GTD Outlook Add-in software? I have been dabbling with GTD for a while now, though I've not really implemented it. And I bought the stand-alone version of Outlook a while back (to allow me to share calendars with a contractor I work with), but I've not installed it. Is the add-in worth the cost? The demo sure looks like they have it all worked out, and I can't afford to spend the time to learn Outlook and integrate GTD. I guess my question is, how well does the add-in work?

I have been using the add-in for almost two years. I got it initially because I didn't have time to learn how to set up outlook.

After only a slight amount of learning, you should be up and running.

I think the add-in is a great tool and recommend it especially if your world is very email intensive and you use outlook already.

Comment

Beware of Outlook 2003

I been using the add-in (.64 version) for months with Outlook XP and it works fine.

A co-worker got it for his system and has been plagued with problems because issues with Outlook 2003.

Netcentrics are not very responsive. They have a thriving community of people dedicated to using the software and making it better but Netcentrics is very non-communicative.

So my advice is use it with Outlook XP but don't expect much growth from the product as it appears these people are behaving the same way the Actioneer developers have.

Comment

Working...
      X