Forum

• If you are new to these Forums, please take a moment to register using the fields above.
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Money program for Palm? Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Money program for Palm?

I am searching for a money manager program that synchs with the Palm. Any one have thoughts on what to avoid and what to look for. I am exploring free trials of Ultrasoft Checkbook and Ultrasoft Money a this time (from PalmGear). I want to make sure that which ever machine contains the most up to date entry will overwrite the other on a synch (like a regular Palm HotSynch does). In USCheckbook the Palm overwrites the file in the desk or lap top. I have never used a financial program of any type before. It would also be good if I good share data with my spouse but not is not a requrement compared to ease of use. Thanks in advance.

Pocket Quicken

Quicken and pocket quicken seem to work exceptionally well for me.

Comment

I use Quicken and Pocket Quicken. They work great.

Comment

Be aware that Landware is about to release a new version of their Pocket Quicken. They are calling it v2.5, but it should be a v3 because it offers substantial new improvements and capabilities. Check out the details at http://www.landware.com/pocketquicke...view/index.asp

Comment

Originally posted by Cikub
          Be aware that Landware is about to release a new version of their Pocket Quicken. They are calling it v2.5, but it should be a v3 because it offers substantial new improvements and capabilities. Check out the details at http://www.landware.com/pocketquicke...view/index.asp
          Cool. I hadn't seen that. Maybe after I upgrade my Palm....

Comment

What works with MS Money

I had both Quicken and Pocket Quicken years ago but migrated to Microsoft Money, which I preferred at the time for reasons which escape me now and it still works well. But Pocket Quicken evidently requires the desktop Quicken. Is there a MS Money counterpart?

Comment

thanks for all above

I am going to go for the pocket quicken and I am going to wait for the next version. And, I had reason to call Landware and I found that they answer the phone, answer questions, and respond fast to querey on e-mail, too.

Comment

Re: What works with MS Money

Originally posted by smithdoug
                Is there a MS Money counterpart?
                You might look at Ultrasoft Money 4.2. I've never used since I use Quicken but it claims to sync with MS Money. There are positive reviews on palmsource.com...

Comment

Working...
                X