Forum

• If you are new to these Forums, please take a moment to register using the fields above.
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
PlannerPad and Time Design system Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PlannerPad and Time Design system

I currently have and use a PlannerPad system. However, I am intrigued by the Time Design system. What are the advantages of this system over PlannerPad? The latter is very reasonably priced whereas the Time Design system is EXPENSIVE to say the least! But, if it is as good as the website says that it is, maybe it is worth the cost. Any comments from Time Design users?

Thanks,
    Longstreet

See the Time/Design thread a couple doors down ...

Mark

Comment

Oops!

Hi Mark,

Oh yea...oops! I see you are an avid user of the Time Design system. It sounds good. I would like to see some of the pages beyond what you can see on the website. Do you know if one could obtain samples to look at before making a decision to purchase? Normally, I would not consider asking, but at this price...

Longstreet

Comment

I've used Time Design in the past and really like(ed) it. I had mentioned in an earlier post a few months ago that if I went back to a paper system, it's the only one I would consider. There have been other posts that mention how well it works with GTD system and how it seems to be written specifically for the GTD system. Evidently, David Allen used to use it...

I don't know of anywhere else to see sample pages, but I just did a search on "Time Design" and found a lot of hits. My suggestion is to do the same search and read through the info there. At least it might help alleviate any concerns about the cost/benefit.

You may also try contacting them to see if they'll send out a sample...

(standard disclaimer: not affiliated with Time Design in any way )

Comment

Checkout their international website:
          www.timesystem.com

You'll get re-directed here...
          http://www.ts.mvecrm.de/index.php

They offer free downloads of some forms. If you choose the UK site, there's some more in-depth info. on the system.

You saw the sample forms at www.timedesign.com right?
          (Planners, etc. menu, Forms)

Good luck!
          Mark

Comment

Thanks!

Hi Mark,

Thanks for providing these links. I greatly appreciate it!

Longstreet

Comment

Originally posted by Mark Jantzen
              http://www.ts.mvecrm.de/index.php
              Great link with downloadable TimeDesign forms.
              TesTeq

Comment

Looks like some design differences between U.S. forms and those available abroad.

Comment

Working...
                X