Forum

• If you are new to these Forums, please take a moment to register using the fields above.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

MS Access

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MS Access

Back in June last year there were some posts about using Access to make a database which would be usable for GtD. I'm pretty happy with what I'm doing now but its a pretty powerful program and I've been kind of curious ever since. Has anyone started using it? Any templates or sample databases?

Tom S.

Tom,

You may want to have a look at this link:

http://www.frykitty.com/mtarchives/003813.php

It is an Access database created for GTD. I have not personally looked at it, but remembered seeing the link on the 43folders wiki a few weeks ago.

--mocephus

Comment

Very nice. Thanks.

Tom S.

Comment

Updated???

Has anyone modified or updated this Access Database lately?

http://www.frykitty.com/mtarchives/003813.php

I am still in search of the ideal GTD software.

I've tried so many variations to Outlook that it's now a mess and I need to start over and thought I'd try Access this time. If anyone has made any chances/modifications/beautifications and would like to share, I'd be so grateful.

Or, if anyone has a better way to help me clean up Outlook--I have tidbits left from the Add-in (didn't purchase), GTD police (didn't get that to work), contacts as projects (didn't get that to work, either), etc., etc. I'd be so grateful for thoughts there, too.

Meanwhile, I now have accumulated 969 emails in my inbox and 418 are unread and I'm not sure what to do with them all. I was filing them in folders, but then I never go back and look in the folders so I thought maybe a separate program (Access) would/could be a better trusted system for me. Thoughts???

Comment

Working...
        X