Forum

• If you are new to these Forums, please take a moment to register using the fields above.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Gear I Added Today

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Gear I Added Today

In one fashion forum I browsed, there was a continuing thread "What I bought today". While I hate the idea that this encourages others to collect "stuff", I thought it might be fun to see what kind of gear others find useful.

What I bought today:
    - Two 11x14 spiral bound sketch pads for mindmapping projects. 1 for office, 1 for home. I find I want a bit more size to mind map that letter paper.
    - Two sets of colored pens in their own pouch (for mindmapping)
    - A really small Fisher pen that fits in my very small wallet
    - A stack of 3x5 index cards that I then cut in half--fits in a credit card slot of my wallet. I now have an capture device that is always with me without actually adding any more stuff.

Big stuff and small stuff to help me on my GTD path.

K2Karen,
    Interesting idea. Although I didn't buy them today I, like you, decided that I needed some dedicated supplies for GTDing and it's associated activities. I keep my pack of coloured mind-mapping pens away from the kids (they have enough of their own anyway !). I also bought the labeller ( a Brother PTouch) and Bonsai for my Palm 515 - although I've since gone 'vanilla' with the Palm.

I was tired of 'making do' with whatever was lying around (although I will use any thing that is to hand to write on if necessary and put it in my in-basket) and thought "if I'm making all this effort why not 'reward' myself with some goodies".

Edward

Comment

cool post.

recently bought an LG-LT20 tablet pc - it kicks ass. I am new to the tablet world - but I can already see how powerful it is for project planning and more.

Comment

Working...
      X