Forum

• If you are new to these Forums, please take a moment to register using the fields above.
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
How to date stamp specific entries in Outlook Notes Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to date stamp specific entries in Outlook Notes

I am using the Notes function of Outlook for keeping a variety of trigger lists and ongoing focus areas. As I edit existing notes, I would like to have a date stamp for earch new entry.

I realize I can just type the date, but being a bit of a geek, it seems to me that there must be some way to have the system date stamp the entry.

Any ideas on this? I have searched this forum and looked through the help system for Outlook and have had no luck.

Thanks.

To solve the very same issue, I use the program Shortkeys from www.shortkeys.com. The lite version is free. It lets me define a shortcut (I use ds<space>) that is replaced with the current date when I type it.

I use a few other shortcuts but not too many. I have about 18.

Ken

Comment

ActiveWords

ActiveWords has an add-in that brings date stamps to avery application you use.

Comment

There is no way to do this in Outlook, other MS Office apps yes, but not Outlook. For only $10, this is the way to go. Exactly what you asked for and priced right.

http://www.sperrysoftware.com/Outloo...-Date-Time.asp

Comment

Working...
        X