Forum

• If you are new to these Forums, please take a moment to register using the fields above.
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Redneck Palm Pilot Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Redneck Palm Pilot

No paper
    No batteries
    Always with you

courtesy: http://www.thebeachcomber.org/redneckpalmpilot.htm

Edited

FYI -- edited this because the original post had the HTML page, not the JPG image, in the IMG bbCode tag -- so the image wasn't showing up. As a result, someone reported it as spam. But I got a chuckle out of it. So did David:

http://www.davidco.com/blogs/david/a...s_funnybl.html

Comment

Get Corona

I love it....

Comment

redĚneck (rĕd'nĕk')
        n. Offensive Slang.
        Used as a disparaging term for a member of the white rural laboring class, especially in the southern United States.
        A white person regarded as having a provincial, conservative, often bigoted attitude.

Comment

Originally posted by whkratz
          redĚneck (rĕd'nĕk')
          n. Offensive Slang.
          Used as a disparaging term for a member of the white rural laboring class, especially in the southern United States.
          A white person regarded as having a provincial, conservative, often bigoted attitude.

Hey WHKRATZ...get over it! The dictionary is wrong. I am white collar...and a redneck.

Jeff Foxworthy describes "redneck" as a "...glorious absence of sophistocation..." to which I proudly raise my hand (as my wife would agree).

But, alas, a true "redneck" would write the "Get Beer" in permanent marker.

Bob (Redneck Extraordinaire...and damned proud of it, thank you very much)

Comment

Do they do a right-handed version?

Comment

Offensive Redneck Joke

I'm a professional software developer with more than ten years exeperience. I have worked in different regions of the country for companies you know and love (/hate). I will tell you, because I am from Kentucky, I have taken more ribbing and been the butt of more redneck jokes than most of you have forgotten.

When I see a post like this that attempts to stereotype and poke fun at so-called "rednecks".... I can't help but get a big grin on my face and LAUGH OUT LOUD!

Offensive my butt! We all gotta learn to laugh a little. Even if it's at ourselves sometimes!

-q2mind

Comment

Working...
              X