Forum

• If you are new to these Forums, please take a moment to register using the fields above.
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Decreased quality of 1/3 cut manila folders Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Decreased quality of 1/3 cut manila folders

Stopped by OfficeMax and Staples to pickup a new supply of manila folders (1/3 tabs). I noticed that both store brands (and a name brand, Pendaflex?) were significantly less rigid than the OfficeMax branded folders I had bought a year or so ago. I even checked the 10% recycled versus 100% recycled. Same flimsy folders. If you hold them up to the light, the new ones are more "see through" than the old ones.

Am I the only one that has noticed this? (I'm not that picky, really)

I carry my current GTD folders in my briefcase and car so I value the higher quality folders. Any ideas on finding better quality manila folders?

I get the ones with reinforced tabs.

I have also noticed this with Roledex cards. The manufacturer would not give me answer as ro whether I needed to order a different item to get the frimer cards. The people working in the store has no idea.

Comment

I've noticed the decreased quality in regular manila folders, but not in colored folders. They still seem to have the same thickness.

You could also go with plastic folders, I guess -- I've seen those at the Container Store but they're pretty pricey.

Comment

Working...
      X