Forum

• If you are new to these Forums, please take a moment to register using the fields above.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Time/Design System

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time/Design System

Can anyone give me recent annecdotes regarding this system? Everything I can find on it appears old. It seems pricey, and while I know each person needs a system which works for that person, generally speaking, have users found this system to be worth it? Thanks.

Originally posted by Schyulkill.Fire
    Can anyone give me recent annecdotes regarding this system? Everything I can find on it appears old. It seems pricey, and while I know each person needs a system which works for that person, generally speaking, have users found this system to be worth it? Thanks.
    The materials (leather, paper ...) are good.

I personally have decided not to use Time/System especially because it has no standard hole punching, so I have to buy all equipment from Time or add further holes to use standard binders for storage.

I know of one other person who phased out Time/System mainly because of this reason.

Yours
    Alexander

Comment

Originally posted by hth
      I personally have decided not to use Time/System especially because it has no standard hole punching, so I have to buy all equipment from Time or add further holes to use standard binders for storage.

I know of one other person who phased out Time/System mainly because of this reason.

Yours
      Alexander
      Time Design now sells their product in the standard US 7-hole 8.5" x 5.5" format used by Franklin, DayTimer, et cetera.

Comment

I use the Time/Design forms: activites, billing & accounting, project planners. I also use their databank which is great.

Because I use both my powerbook and treo to keep track of my schedule and contacts I don't need to use their calendar system.

Initially I purchased their outlook companion which is a pretty good system on it own (not to mention cheaper) however, I didn't like the time/design binders. I purchased the Filofax A5 planner at TJ Maxx for $15 and it is perfect for the time/design system (it has the same punch holes as the time/design forms).

To make the most of the system I did purchase the time/design 6 hole punch. Now I can put an 8.5 x11 inch paper into my system for reference if I need to.

Overall, it is a good system but there are a lot of other good systems as well. What I liked about this one was that it has a lot of room for customization.

Comment

Working...
        X