Forum

• If you are new to these Forums, please take a moment to register using the fields above.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

DYMO 400 Twin Turbo 69115 LabelWriter

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DYMO 400 Twin Turbo 69115 LabelWriter

I'm wondering if anyone is using this? It holds two rolls of label paper--so you could keep a roll of file labels in it and a roll of mailing labels all the time, ready to use. It doesn't have a keyboard, so it has to be attached to the computer, but it integrates with QuickBooks, Outlook, Act, Palm Desktop, and Goldmine. I didn't think I'd want a labeler but some people on another mailing list who generate a lot of labels recommended it.

It would solve the problem of having to print on a whole sheet of labels to get just a few out.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16828111018

Anyone using it?

Thanks

I use the LW 310 and I have no problems, I don't label too many file folders but, but this one does the job for me no problem.

Comment

Use It. Love it. For GTD + Customer Service

I use it. Works beautifully.

And I have Act templates that we designed for it -- so I can look up a record & print a label on the spot. I use a file labels roll, and a Shipping label roll.

Highly recommended.

Luis

Comment

That sounds good. I'm going to put it at the top of my wish list. I have special window envelopes for mailings, and this would save me some money on those things.

Thanks

Comment

Working...
        X