Forum

• If you are new to these Forums, please take a moment to register using the fields above.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Journal application for Palm?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Journal application for Palm?

I recently bought a Palm Z22 and am disappointed it doesnt have a simple journal application, for keeping a diary and making daily notes.

Does anyone know of a good application for Palm for this?

I'm pretty sure the de-facto standard here is Daynotez by Natara.
    HTH

Comment

A free journal with password protection - 'Life As I See It' by Canuck software, http://canuck-software.ca/.

I'm not a user, but it looks clean and the price, as they say, is right...

- MB

Comment

DateBook 5 (comes with Journal feature)

Another alternative is DateBook5 which replaces the standard palm calendar with a more powerful one. It contains a journal feature plus a lot of other useful features. Well worth the price.

Datebook 5 is available from: www.pimlicosoftware.com

Comment

Thanks

Thanks for your recommendations.

The "Life as I see it" application looks good. The only problem is that it doesn't seem to have a desktop version to use - which would be good for convenience and backup.

Daynotez looks good and also has a desktop version. I've yet to try Datebook5 but it looks interesting.

Thanks again.

Tom

Comment

Originally posted by tominperu
            Daynotez looks good and also has a desktop version. I've yet to try Datebook5 but it looks interesting.
            Tom
            Hi Tom,

Agendus Pro 11 also has a Journaling option. Maybe you should check that one out too.

Fk

Comment

I use Note Studio for my GTD system, and the freeform style lends itself well to journaling for me.

-- Tammy

Comment

Working...
              X