Forum

• If you are new to these Forums, please take a moment to register using the fields above.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

eBook Reader Recommendations for Treo650

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eBook Reader Recommendations for Treo650

I'm looking for an ebook reader from my Treo 650 and I've come across these:

eReader
    Plucker
    HandStory Basic
    Read Them All
    Adobe Reader

Any recommendations?

I'm mainly looking for something to read my pdf ebooks on. Something light and simple. Though if there is one where I can highlight and it can create a list of text that I highlighted that would be great.

I've got eReader on my T/X, and it works well. You can highlight text.

I don't know if you can make a separate list of highlighted text or not, but you can make a list of highlighted text in a single note within the document, with your own explanatory notes added if you wish, and each highlight will link back to the page of text.

I haven't fully explored the possibilites, mainly because it is quite simple to use and I just read. I use bookmarks to mark my place, and only tried the notes section to be able to answer your question more carefully.

My T/X came with eReader installed - perhaps Palm can offer you a trial version if you ask?

emkay

Comment

Thanks for the tips emkay!

I think eReader provides both a free and pro version. I'll test it out and see.

Comment

I use mobipocket but I don't think it handles pdf's. For pdf's I use adobe reader.

Comment

^ thanks for the tip.

Yeah, I just noticed that some of the ones I listed are DOC readers and not PDF readers.

Comment

Working...
          X