Forum

• If you are new to these Forums, please take a moment to register using the fields above.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

NoteTaker Wallet (men's) Question

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NoteTaker Wallet (men's) Question

I just received my NoteTaker wallet and love, can't imagine how I lived without it?

My question is do any of your carry your NoteTaker wallet in your back pocket with the Rotring Pen? I worry about it breaking if I do that?

Has the NoteTaker replaced your regular wallet?

Thanks.

So Far So Good, No Worries

My NoteTaker wallet has been in my back pocket every day for the past several months now and I haven't given it a second thought. Yes, it's my regular wallet

John

Comment

It's been my regular wallet for months, far superior to the cheaper Wenger PadFolio I was using before. But I immediately replaced the Rotring with a Fisher Black Titanium Bullet Space Pen. The tip of the Rotring seemed sturdy enough for breakage not to be an issue, but I didn't care for the pen's ink, which required too much pressure to flow onto the paper as soon as a started to write, which was irritating, since I'd often have to precede my note with a small scribble to get the ink going. The capsule form factor of the Space Pen would probably be a better choice for you aren't reassured that the Rotring's barrel will hold up under the pressure of chair sitting.

Comment

I keep mine in my back pocket and have never had a problem with it.

Comment

2nd NoteTaker - six years - no worries

I'm on my second NoteTaker Wallet (gave the first to my wife as a most welcomed "pocket purse" for concerts, hikes, etc.). I've used the NT as my only wallet for all of that time and have never had a pen break.

I always have a spare refill and pad stashed in my computer bag too. There is nothing more frustrating than running out of ink or paper when traveling!

Comment

In my backpocket (jeans) all the time. "Sit" on it, etc. On my nightstand when I go to bed. No problems at all.

Yes, it's my wallet. I carry a few cards, insurance stuff. Cash I usually stuff in a pocket somewhere. I use the pocket right under the notepad as an InBox.

Comment

Working...
            X