Forum

• If you are new to these Forums, please take a moment to register using the fields above.
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
New GTD Add-in for Vista and Office 2007 Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New GTD Add-in for Vista and Office 2007

I have downloaded a trial version of this new software from Netcentrics, however I'm having problems with it. I have contacted support at Netcentrics, but I just wondered if anyone else had tried the software and got it to work?

Edith,

I've installed it on Vista. I did have a problem initially but this had more to do with Apples latest web browser than anything else.

What exactly is your problem? Do you see any error messages?

Regards,

Jason

Comment

Considering downloading--what is your problem

I am considering the new add-in as well. What type of problems are you having? Also, does the new add-in allow you to continue using the color coded categories in Outlook 2007?

Comment

Yes it does allow you to use the colour coded categories something which I find very useful.

It works exactly the same as the plug-in did under XP.
        Last edited by JasonJ; 06-27-2007, 11:59 PM.

Comment

Thanks Jason - got a solution from Netcentrics support. Very efficient and within 24 hours (due to time difference), impressive. Looking forward to getting to grips with the new new add-in. Tried one of the earlier versions some time ago and felt it wasn't that helpful to me, however my understanding of GTD has improved and I believe the software has moved on!

Comment

Not a problem.

Yes the people over @ Netcentrics are very helpful, friendly and prompt (giving the time zone)

The plug-in, for me, is something that I could NOT be without. I took the plunge to Vista really early on only to find that the plug-in wasn't supported on it. So I decided to run WindowsXP in a virtual machine JUST to use the plug-in within Outlook.

It helps me stay within the framework.

I do wish, however, that it did look more Outlook 2007 like anot not Outlook 2000 but you can't have everything. I'm sure they'll get around to it.

Glad your problem is solved.

Comment

I agree with you re the look and feel of the add-in. Just starting to get to grips with it, but looking good so far.

Comment

Working...
              X