Forum

• If you are new to these Forums, please take a moment to register using the fields above.
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
New Tri-Fold Notetaker Wallet Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Tri-Fold Notetaker Wallet

Great job on this new tri-fold notetaker wallet. Also love the cool logo on the top of the pen.

I could simply not get along with the two card pockets in the "bi-fold." I then had to carry another thin wallet or credit card case. I don't need many cards, but usually must have four.

It is a touch thicker than I would prefer, but now I have all I need to keep my mind empty, my stomach full, and my car filled with fuel...all in one nifty package.

Whenever I pull it out at client meetings and jot a note or two I am always asked, Where did you get that thing?

Thanks David.

Will this fit into the front pocket of a pair of pants?

Comment

It depends on the size of your pockets.

Originally posted by dumpy View Post
      Will this fit into the front pocket of a pair of pants?

Originally posted by www.davidco.com/store
      This wallet measures folded, 3 1/2 inches wide(9cm) and 4 3/4 inches long (12 cm). It is the same thickness (1/2 inch or 1 1/2 cm) with the paper pad as our original Notetaker.

Comment

Originally posted by TesTeq View Post
        I was hoping for a more helpful reply, but fully expecting the one I received.

Comment

It fits in mine... Work khakis and casual jeans. 32" x 32" if size matters.

Comment

Originally posted by Baylo View Post
            It fits in mine... Work khakis and casual jeans. 32" x 32" if size matters.
            I definitely have more fabric than that to work with!

Comment

Originally posted by GrantHBS View Post
              Great job on this new tri-fold notetaker wallet.
              I too am very happy with my new purchase. In my case it has forced me to rationalise the cards I carry around which is a good thing. It fits into my suit jacket pocket easily and when I'm wearing casual clothes I simply carry it (as I did with my old tri-fold wallet). That way it looks good and lasts for longer.

Simon

Comment

Working...
              X