Forum

• If you are new to these Forums, please take a moment to register using the fields above.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Productivity Principles Newsletter - how often?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Productivity Principles Newsletter - how often?

How often does the Productivity Principles Newsletter from davidco.com come out? I signed up a few weeks ago but haven't received one yet. I'm not sure if my spam filter is blocking it, or if the newsletters simply come out infrequently.

Thanks in advance,
    Maura

They're infrequent

Don't worry -- they're infrequent. The most recent one (#90) went out in early September, and the one before that was February.

Comment

Is there an archive of all of the newsletters, I would love to be able to read them.

Thanks

Comment

Some at Yahoo Groups

Originally posted by ggoldman View Post
        Is there an archive of all of the newsletters, I would love to be able to read them.
        I don't know if the DavidCo web site has such an archive (maybe someone official will chime in?), but the Ready4Anything Yahoo Group has a bunch of them archived in the "Files" section.

Comment

Make the Productivity Principles Newsletter archive available for GTD Connect Members

DavidCo! Make the Productivity Principles Newsletter archive available for GTD Connect Members! Please...

Comment

I've also noticed that the 'Tips and Tools' section on the website doesn't get updated very often, if at all. Much as the idea of putting an elastic band round freshly charged batteries to distinguish them from flat one may have some relevance to a few people, it loses its impact after a couple of years being on the site!

Some new, innovative, fresh ideas would be appreciated, now we've all bought the book, payed to go to the latest version of the same seminar, bought the (substandard) GTD Outlook plugin etc etc

Apop

Comment

Working...
            X