Forum

• If you are new to these Forums, please take a moment to register using the fields above.
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Evernote 3.0 beta Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Evernote 3.0 beta

Anyone out there using the beta version of Evernote? I'm a few days in and really see the value of it for ubiquitous capture, action lists that can be accessed from almost anywhere (or printed out as necessary), and long-term reference storage.

Just curious about your experience. I have a few invites to the beta so let me know if you'd like one.

Originally posted by jrdew View Post
    Anyone out there using the beta version of Evernote? I'm a few days in and really see the value of it for ubiquitous capture, action lists that can be accessed from almost anywhere (or printed out as necessary), and long-term reference storage.

Just curious about your experience. I have a few invites to the beta so let me know if you'd like one.
    I came across the software and really would like to have a try. May I have one of your invites?

Comment

Evernote invite?

Hi jrdrew: Would you be willing to share one of your invites? jkelman@gmail.com.

Thanks so much! Jody

Comment

beta invitation

I would also like an invitation to the beta if you still have one available. Thx.

Comment

Jody: Done.

Hemmingsp and Campion: Need your e-mail address. Send it to me as a private message on this board if you don't want to post it publicly.

Comment

using it and....

.... loving it. really great software! did not expect it to be that good.

Comment

@jrdew:

I've been playing with the new beta web version, but haven't made the full jump from Evernote Portable. I use EN for work and security is a concern, so I can't upload my work data to the website. I like what I see so far, though. How do you have yours set up for GTD?

Comment

Originally posted by Stew View Post
                @jrdew:

I've been playing with the new beta web version, but haven't made the full jump from Evernote Portable. I use EN for work and security is a concern, so I can't upload my work data to the website. I like what I see so far, though. How do you have yours set up for GTD?
                At first I tried to use it to keep action lists, but that just doesn't seem to work very smoothly. Now I use it for capture (the mobile phone version is very handy for that) and reference filing, but that's about it.

Comment

Working...
                X