Forum

• If you are new to these Forums, please take a moment to register using the fields above.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question for Outlook Users

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question for Outlook Users

I don't have outlook, so I don't really understand how one uses it to do GTD. Here's my question though.

I assume there is some sort of Todo list function - "Tasks?" that you can use to assign categories to your next actions. Is this right?

The second question then becomes, if I am using Outlook as part of a firm-wide email program, can the settings be made to work so that my boss could look at my NAs?

We're trying to figure out a system where I can keep track of the clients and he can look in from time to time and see what the status of a particular client is without me having to go update a whole separate list for him. (Each client has 2 or 3 nicely labeled NAs, each representing the next action on a particular project we're going for him or her.)

Anybody have any ideas?
    Thanks!
    Taxgeek

See lots of ideas at: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/share.htm

Comment

Thanks, Bill. I forwarded that to our Systems people - hopefully they will get Outlook (and whatever else they need) set up right so it will work.

Comment

TaskTimer from MOBIPRO

Have you had a look at a TaskTimer demo from MOBIPRO?

It has a time management, task management, email actioning and projects all in one application. With multiple users, the database is placed on the network and all information can be shared.

Peter.

Comment

Working...
        X