Forum

• If you are new to these Forums, please take a moment to register using the fields above.
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Lefty Pens Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lefty Pens

Hey guys,

As a lefty, trying to use a Gel pen results in something fit for a rorschach test. I'm currently using Bic Ultra pens but am looking for something that writes better and smoother.

Anyone here have suggestions for a good non-smearing pen?

TIA,
    --Adam

Hi, Adam- As a lefty I know where you're coming from. I'm a fan of bold lines so I like a 1.0. The best I have seen is the Uniball Impact RT. We all have our quirks, and I'm a black ink guy. Additionally, the Uniball Jetstream is a good choice, in fact, it may be a better choice as the ink is quick drying.

Additionally, I'm also curious as to what others may have to say. Good luck... Bart

Comment

Bart -- I alternate my colors. I'll go for months with black and then move to blue (and occasionally red). Never tried the Impact or Jetstream. I'll have to give them a shot.

Of course, my handwriting is almost illegible, so the pen I use may not make much difference . Possible side-effect of not finding out about top-bound spiral notebooks will I was in 6th grade. --a

Comment

Go lefties!

I don't know if it's specifically non-smearing, but I really like my Fisher space pen. I buy mine at Staples.

- Don

Comment

Working...
        X