Forum

• If you are new to these Forums, please take a moment to register using the fields above.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

briefcase

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• briefcase

Anyone using the leather briefcase that is available through DA? I am always searching for the "perfect bag" to start a new school year with and carry my gear. I actually prefer the the zipper top instead of the flap over but wondered if anyone is using it. The Scully leather looks nice and soft. Let me know if anyone is using it, and if so, your impression of it.

Thanks,

MTF

Workhorse

I've been giving mine heavy use since I got it in early February and absolutely love it. Very durable, fits underneath the airplane seat in front of me when I'm traveling, the wheels and extended handle are kind to my back. If anything happened to it I would order another one ASAP. So I guess it's made a favorable impression

John

Comment

I guess I have too much crap.

I moved from a briefcase/shoulder bag to a backpack a few years ago to save my back and shoulders, and I've never looked back.

- Don

Comment

I looked in Products and didn't find it there. Am I missing something?

Comment

Here's the Link

Originally posted by Day Owl View Post
          I looked in Products and didn't find it there. Am I missing something?
          http://www.davidco.com/store/catalog...re-p-16345.php

John

Comment

I was actually referring to the Instant Messenger. I work in a school so something light, comfortable and very portable would be ideal.

http://www.davidco.com/store/catalog...ag-p-16343.php

Comment

John and Michael: thank you both.

Comment

Working...
              X