Forum

• If you are new to these Forums, please take a moment to register using the fields above.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

more file folder talk

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• more file folder talk

So i just bought a brand new leather briefcase from Ellington leather that has a great feel and lots of room in one main pocket, which is what i was looking for. One thing it does not have is a file separator inside the main pocket so that when i put my folders in they kind of "flop" over if the bag is not completely full. I would like to get some sort of organizer to put inside the briefcase to keep every thing neat and prevent the flopping effect. Anyone seen such a "toy" that i might look for. I spent such a long time (and money) finding the "perfect bag" that i would hate for this to be a deal breaker.

Thanks!

MTF

I'm not sure exactly what you are looking for, but I use a plastic "accordion style" file holder to organize and protect my manila folders that I keep in my "briefcase" which is actually a backpack.

I purchased mine at Staples, but I couldn't find the exact model I bought online. Here is one that is close: http://www.staples.com/office/suppli...s_10051_SEARCH

- Don
    Last edited by dschaffner; 09-14-2008, 07:57 AM. Reason: clarified

Comment

Working...
    X