Forum

• If you are new to these Forums, please take a moment to register using the fields above.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Treo 700w: How to use tasks?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Treo 700w: How to use tasks?

Hi all,

I can't figure this out. I have located the Tasks of my Treo, but it looks like it is going to make one big master list of tasks.

1-How do you differentiate Next Actions them out into @Phone, @Home, @Computer? The manual doesn't help that much in this regard.

2-If I input all of my Contacts into my Treo 700w, and then I change phones to the Treo 755p or the new Palm Pre, do I have to retype all the contacts or can they be downloaded?

Thanks!
    John

The built in task program is pretty much worthless. i use Oxios ToDo, www.Oxios.com. It has a 15 trial. You can set numerous catagories and then view complete lists and/or by category. you can add notes to items & even email them. This is a "must have" app for my windows mobile device.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyIdol View Post
      I have located the Tasks of my Treo, but it looks like it is going to make one big master list of tasks.
      I have a 755p and The tasks I keep in it are only 3 contexts, @phone, @town, @city.

I keep all the rest of my NAs in LifeBalance.

I synch to my mac and have moved Treo tasks from older Palm devices easily.

Comment

Sync Palm With Outlook

SYNC your palm contacts with outlook and then just sync them again to your new phone, but I would suggest a blackberry instead of a palm. I switched after using the 650 then the 700, now I have the bb curve and love it tons more than any palm os.

Comment

Working...
        X