Forum

• If you are new to these Forums, please take a moment to register using the fields above.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

labeler (Label Printer)

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• labeler (Label Printer)

Hello,

I need your help in picking up a good labeler. I need a one that I connect to a computer so I can print multilingual labels .

Thank you

Hello,

No answer

Are your labelers thermal?

Comment

Originally posted by OOzypal View Post
      Hello,

No answer

Are your labelers thermal?
      Sorry, I use an old P-touch model that doesn't connect to a computer, and isn't multilingual. It's not very bright.

Comment

to make label and keep a file of label data as well

Since we are listing wants in the label making department, I want to be able to rapidly enter my label data, go to a list of any labels I have already made, add my new label to the list with the date I made it and write in a comment at the same time, easily print the label, whatever number of them I need, and then whenever I should need to do so, print out the list of labels so I can refer to it. Would be great if the list could be organized at will by A to Z, by key word, or date made, or comment.

Comment

We use a Dymo Labelwriter 400 Turbo - fantastic machine, very fast, been in use about 2 years. There's also a version which has two different sized labels at the same time - worth a look, I think I'd get that if we got another one for the sheer convenience.

Comment

Working...
          X