Forum

• If you are new to these Forums, please take a moment to register using the fields above.
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Reqall + Outlook Add-in - Sync work? Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reqall + Outlook Add-in - Sync work?

Hello
    Does anyone use Reqall and the GTD Outlook Add-in who would know if Reqall manages to successfully sync tasks keeping all of the GTD info (Project info etc)?

I currently keep personal tasks outside of Outlook (I don't want company to see them!) - does anyone know if Reqall can selectively sync tasks to Outlook? How could this work? (I understand Jott is able to do this?)

Thank you!

Bruce

no one?

Nobody is doing this? Any help here? am I supposed to post this in GTD Connect area? Which area?

Thank you

Bruce

Comment

Hi Bruce,

Either Forum is fine. If you're looking for input from David & the Coaches, Connect would be best for that.

I'd guess you haven't gotten a response from this very savvy tech community because it's only been a few days. Also could be no one has tried what you are looking to do. I've used Reqall, but it just went to my email inbox.

Sorry!

Kelly

Comment

Thanks!

Thank you!
        Originally posted by kelstarrising View Post
        Hi Bruce,

Either Forum is fine. If you're looking for input from David & the Coaches, Connect would be best for that.

I'd guess you haven't gotten a response from this very savvy tech community because it's only been a few days. Also could be no one has tried what you are looking to do. I've used Reqall, but it just went to my email inbox.

Sorry!

Kelly

Comment

Working...
        X