Forum

• If you are new to these Forums, please take a moment to register using the fields above.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Inspired by the David Allen’s Getting Things Done (GTD) methodology.

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inspired by the David Allen’s Getting Things Done (GTD) methodology.

NEW GTD software: Information Management Tool @ Getting Things Done

Sometime ago I learned about David Allen’s Getting Things Done (GTD) methodology and was inspired by it greatly. Then I decided to create a tool that will help me organize my life by David Allen's methodology.

Information Management Tool was created on the principle that a person needs to collect all sort of information: ideas, thoughts, plans, tasks, important files, etc. in one place, to unfetter the mind from them. Thanks to the free-structured database, user is getting free from the job of remembering everything that needs to be done, and can concentrate on actually performing those tasks.

Here is a list of features added in the first release of this program. It is not complete, just some valuable features to GTD (to my mind):
    • flexible structure helps you to merge individual to-do lists, projects, articles into a strategic plan
    • break down large projects into smaller parts using as many tree-levels as you need
    • use Wiki-hyperlinks to tasks, web pages, notes, to-do lists etc.
    • capture web pages directly from the integrated Gecko Web Browser by Mozilla
    • drag-and-drop notes, hyperlinks, files in appropriate place in the free-form database,
    • reorganize your projects and tasks at any time
    • find what you need when you need it using fast search
    • create your own structure of GTD Trusted System, capture, organize and manage all your projects and tasks in the free-form central database
    • real-time immediate save of all added information to the database
    • fully customizable interface: more than 300 icons, colors and font formats to help you focus on what is most important
    • capture any ideas and notes using full-featured Rich Text Editor
    • recall items quickly with tagging
    • align your time, effort and energy with your highest priorities so you can focus on what really matters most to you
    • browse local files and folders using integrated Folder Explorer

Please read my article at http://information-management-tool.x...gs-done-%C2%AE.

Thanks & Kind Regards
    Max Pastukhov
    Last edited by MaxPastukhov; 02-05-2010, 08:51 AM. Reason: My article about GTD moved to another web site.

Only for fans of David Allen and GTD® methodology

Hurry up

Only for fans of David Allen and Getting Things Done ® methodology we decided to build a Free Edition of Information Management Tool.

Here is a direct download link to fully functional Information Management Tool Free Edition!
    http://information-management-tool.x...ionInstall.exe

p.s. Don't forget to register to get your free activation code here:

http://information-management-tool.xedant.com/download/

Best Regards
    Last edited by MaxPastukhov; 02-08-2010, 12:41 AM.

Comment

Working...
    X