Forum

• If you are new to these Forums, please take a moment to register using the fields above.
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
GTDNow in Germany Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GTDNow in Germany

Would love to buy the GTDNow-package (https://www.getgtdnow.com/) here in Germany with a secure tax- and - delivery- flat. 79 USD is a price I could go with as a no-brainer, but the additional costs are so flexible.

Any hints where to get the material here.

Thanks and best from Germany.

Hello!

I was just in Germany this last weekend. Lovely (although cold right now!) country.

The "GTD System" is only available from www.getgtdnow.com. Our products department has created a flat rate shipping fee and they estimate the taxes to ship to Germany at 17%. For an estimate of total cost of what it would cost to ship these to Germany, please contact customerservice@davidco.com.

Regards,
    Kelly

Comment

Hi Kelly, thanks for your fast answer (done within 2 minutes? )

Originally posted by kelstarrising View Post
      I was just in Germany this last weekend. Lovely (although cold right now!) country.
      Thatīs true, a strong winter that year, and itīs not over by now!

[QUOT]The "GTD System" is only available from www.getgtdnow.com. Our products department has created a flat rate shipping fee and they estimate the taxes to ship to Germany at 17%. For an estimate of total cost of what it would cost to ship these to Germany, please contact customerservice@davidco.com.
      [/QUOTE]

Okay, great idea. Have to do this within the next days, otherwise someone from Germany has any shipment done so far.

Just tasked it in my X47-planner for the left days of the current week.

Best from the cold,
      Thorsten

Comment

Working...
      X