Forum

• If you are new to these Forums, please take a moment to register using the fields above.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Beta Testers for Web-based Goal Setting & Personal Monitoring Tool

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beta Testers for Web-based Goal Setting & Personal Monitoring Tool

Hi,

We’re looking to find enthusiastic beta testers for a fun, intuitive new web-based application which will help you to track your activities, goals and personal statistics - and do some fantastic analysis too

It'll be completely free (there may be premium features later on, but not for now) - and we'll be sending out the first round of invites to the private beta around the end of June. You'll then be invited to test it out, invite friends, and be amongst the first to help shape it into something you love.

If you are a likeminded goal-setter, or have any opinions on what a perfect goal-setting app should do to fit your needs - please PM me and I'll gladly send you the link. Alternatively google "StatsCollector" and you should find it!

Everyone is welcome - I look forward to hearing from you.

Many thanks,

Pierre
    Last edited by PWooly; 05-12-2010, 02:04 AM.

... Or just post 'I'm interested' below and I'll drop you a line. Thanks!
    Last edited by PWooly; 05-12-2010, 02:04 AM.

Comment

OK hook me up

I've used a few different apps and would enjoy checking yours out.

Comment

I'm interested. Thank you.

Comment

I'm Interested

I've been using Thinking Rock for the last 3 years, but I'll give a new tool a go.

Comment

Yes, I'd be interested. Currently beta testing Nirvana... another cloud-based GTD app.

Comment

Definitely interested

I'm more than happy to participate and provide feedback. Currently using ClearContext plug-in to Outlook 2007.

Comment

Count me in

I would love to help. Count me in.

Comment

would be interested to test it out. i blog about such softwares at www.productiveorganizer.com

Comment

Fantastic!

PM's all sent - thank you for your interest. If anyone else would like to get involved do get in touch, it would be great to get your feedback.

Many thanks,

Pierre

Comment

Count me in

I'd love to try the new app too.

Comment

I'll give it a go!

Comment

I'm interested. Thanks,
                          Originally posted by PWooly View Post
                          Hi,

We’re looking to find enthusiastic beta testers for a fun, intuitive new web-based application which will help you to track your activities, goals and personal statistics - and do some fantastic analysis too

It'll be completely free (there may be premium features later on, but not for now) - and we'll be sending out the first round of invites to the private beta around the end of June. You'll then be invited to test it out, invite friends, and be amongst the first to help shape it into something you love.

If you are a likeminded goal-setter, or have any opinions on what a perfect goal-setting app should do to fit your needs - please PM me and I'll gladly send you the link. Alternatively google "StatsCollector" and you should find it!

Everyone is welcome - I look forward to hearing from you.

Many thanks,

Pierre

Comment

Working...
                          X