Forum

• If you are new to these Forums, please take a moment to register using the fields above.
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
new droid user Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new droid user

I just moved to droid from treo. Any good apps for GTD that others are using that I need to know about? I'm on gmail and goggle calendar and that works very well so far.

one I've found is shuffle

It's called shuffle 1.5.1

has an inbox, due actions next actions, projects and contexts... sounds like it's right out of Dave Allen-ville/ I'll give it a look.

Comment

Originally posted by jarvek7 View Post
      I just moved to droid from treo. Any good apps for GTD that others are using that I need to know about? I'm on gmail and goggle calendar and that works very well so far.
      iv got a android phone being delivered this week and im keen to try out some of the voice to text apps (like this one). I seriously doubt you could do serious work on it, but at the moment I get a lot of things popping in to my head on the move for some reason. The idea of speaking them into the phone and getting them emailed to myself as a normal email is very appealing.

Tho I use something else, Remember the Milk is a good solid list manager with a nice and pretty android app. if you want to keep your lists on your phone that would be a good place.

Comment

Shuffle is a pretty sweet program. The design is simple so its easy to get the hang of it. I get a lot done by planning my schedule using the Shuffle program.

Comment

Got To Do

Hi there,

I know of another one that might be worth reviewing: Got To Do
          http://groups.google.com/group/got-to-do-for-android

It syncs with Toodledo in the clouds.

Comment

2nd Vote for Got To Do

Originally posted by PeterW View Post
            Hi there,

I know of another one that might be worth reviewing: Got To Do
            http://groups.google.com/group/got-to-do-for-android

It syncs with Toodledo in the clouds.
            I second this post - Got To Do paired with ToodleDo (even the free version) is just awesome!

Comment

a nice checklist I have found is called "livelist". also a sticky-note-like on, called "colornote", is useful.

Comment

3rd vote to Got to do

I found it really convenient!

Even if I paid a little bit more - 3,5$ because I couldn't get it here in Italy through Android market.

I downloaded it from SlideMe

Comment

i think Shuffle is not bad really. not superb compare to 2Do or Appigo Todo on the iOS but here is my review of Shuffle

Comment

do you guys know where i can download Got To Do Lite from the web? thanks!

Comment

Download Got To Do

If you can't access the Android Marketplace (you're in Singapore?), then an alternative download site is SlideMe

You should be able to get the app here:

https://slideme.org/application/got-do

Comment

Working...
                      X